Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekend in Wichita...

This fall went by so quickly and between working some weekends and K-State games, I hadn't been able to get down to visit my friends in Wichita, so I was really excited to go see some friends there! I have four friends there that have had babies since I moved (well, five including a puppy) and I was really lucky to see all of them, plus two older siblings.

Friday night the grown-ups hit the town and went bowling- something none of us have done for quite a while! What fun we had! Here are a few pictures from our adventure:

Saturday I got to spend quite a bit of time with my college roomies, plus Kylie and Katie's kids and Lindsay's new puppy. They are all really good kids and so cute! They change so much whenever I see them and it's hard to believe how old they are getting. We also got to do some shopping (mildly insane on the weekend before Christmas, but I can now say I am done!).


Saturday afternoon I met up with two friends, Jenna and Libby, that are speech pathologists I worked with when I lived in Wichita. They each brought their daughters and we got caught up over lunch. They are really sweet babies and I am glad I got to see them!


This morning I picked up my friend Dan and we went to breakfast. He was my patient 2 years ago and we have kept in touch since he has returned to his home. Dan is such a genuine person and has become like a grandparent to me. I enjoy the time we get to spend together, as I know it won't last forever. He does really well, but will be 90 this winter.
Thanks for a great weekend in Wichita! Until next time....

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Thanks for the visit, friend! Merry Christmas to you!