Sunday, December 20, 2009

Quick trip to KC....

Last weekend I went to Kansas City and got to see several friends while in town. It was a super quick trip (left Topeka at 5 on Saturday and got back at 12 on Sunday) but it was great to see some friends I haven't seen for awhile! Lots of celebrations going on- glad I was able to be there!!


Me with my friend Gena on her due date with baby Lydia (Dec. 12th). She actually just delivered today (Dec. 20th). S0 excited for her and her husband Alex to become parents.


One of my best friends since high school, Tisharria, with her fiancee Reis at their engagement party/birthday party since both of their birthdays were that week.

Tisharria and me with our friend Kelly. We all played basketball together in high school and then Kelly and I went to K-State together. Tisharria and Kelly actually have been friends since middle school. Good to see some old friends!

My friends Julie and Aaron are parents of this happy little girl- Brooke. She loves bouncing in this toy and was pretty self-entertained throughout my visit. Fun to see her growing up!

No comments: