Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Grateful

As I'm over a week into my 30s, I am really thankful for all of the love and celebration that has been aimed at me for my birthday! The weekend before my birthday, I made the trip to Dallas with my parents for the Cotton Bowl. We had a great time and got to spend lots of time with my sister.



My actual birthday started with my friend Linds decorating my living room with balloons and streamers.....what better start is there to a birthday?! After work, my birthday was capped off with my choice of Chipotle and my parents got me a Dairy Queen ice cream cake. Mmmm!



Last weekend, I had quite a few friends show up to have a drink or two or.....for my birthday celebration. So thankful for everyone who came to hang out, especially my friends who decorated yummy cupcakes and cookies, and the ones who did decorations as well. Such a special day I'll fondly remember.



Adorable cookies my friend Kylie made....and they were tasty too!!

My birthday bakers, Kylie and Sarah. Sarah made the delicious dense chocolate cupcakes.

Me.....getting older. Thankfully.



Looking forward to my next birthday! :)

No comments: