Sunday, January 1, 2012

2.0.1.2.

My main vice in life is Diet Coke. I've made a conscious effort (without always suceeding) lately to drink less of it. A couple years ago, I gave it up for Lent. However, I've slowly got it back in my day-to-day habit and routine. Bottom line is that its no good for me and I initially thought about cutting it out completely, but I think that is a set-up for failure and too extreme for me.


Sooooooo, since I'll be turning 30, I'm going to have 30 Diet Cokes/pops/sodas in 2012. I made myself a little sign to put inside the cupboard to help me keep track. I also cut little numbered tabs at the bottom of the sign that I can tear off when I have one. Cheers to whatever goals/resolutions you make for yourself this year! I look forward to finding out what 2012 will bring.



No comments: