Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

For Valentine's Day I copied all the recipes for my mom that she had given me...hers were sadly misplaced when they moved into their house last year. Labor of Love! But she is now reunited with her favorite recipes (can you imagine not having your favorites?!?!) and in return she offered to buy me a new recipe book for all of my favorites. We share a love for cooking and I have her to thank for it. I got to pick out my new book Saturday and I really LOVE it!




I also treated myself with a new apron that I adore...got it at a cute little kitchen shop here in town. I wore it cooking a Valentine's dinner for a couple of friends so my friend Amanda thought we should take a picture. I will hopefully use it to cook many future dinners!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Pretty book! Where did you get that?
Love the apron too - you can cook for me anytime while wearing it:)