Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Baby shower for Henry....

One of the other speech pathologists at the hospital had baby Henry on Sept. 18th and has been on maternity leave. I offered to have a shower for her and she wanted to have it after Henry made his appearence. So, last week we had a baby shower for her over lunch and he was so cute and very well behaved throughout the shower! Glad to meet the little guy!

Pretty sweet huh?

Wide-eyed during the shower...

Barbra showing us Henry's favorite position to be held in...just like a football and worked liked magic!

Before the festivities....

My first diaper cake....my friend Sarah and I gave it as a gift and I thought it turned out pretty good for a first attempt. I watched a "how-to" video on youtube. :)

The cake from Sam's...cake was pretty good, icing not so much....much easier than making one!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Great diaper cake! I've always wanted to attempt. God bless YouTube!