Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Adios, congrats and a sweet baby...

This past weekend I went to Kansas City with a two-fold purpose: for a going-away party for my friend Teresa and to go to a bridal shower for a former co-worker. I got the bonus perk of getting to stay with my friends Julie and Aaron and seeing their little baby Brooke; she is SO cute! My friend Teresa is moving back to her hometown in north central Kansas and some friends had a party to wish her well. Here are some pictures from the party and a few of sweet little Brooke who is just now 3 months old. No pictures from the shower, but it was really nice to see some many friends with such a quick trip!
Me with Teresa....
All of the SLPs from grad school that were there...
Julie with her smiley baby...

Baby Brooke again. :)

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Sweet little girl! She is growing so much!