In three weeks I will again become the nomad that I am at heart and pack up my stuff for Topeka....before I hit the road, I have a list of things I would like to do!! Here are some things I have thought of and if anyone has suggestions for other "must do" Wichita items, let me know....the clock is ticking. Let me know if you want to join me as I attempt to complete the list! :)
1. Go to the Wichita Zoo if I can catch a nice day....it's supposed to be great!
2. Eat at Cafe Moderne
3. Go to Botanica if all the flowers aren't dead (not sure about this one)...
4. Eat at Chelsea's.
5. Eat sushi at Hana Cafe.
6. Go on a walk at Sedgwick County Park; I have done this once and liked it so much, I want to do it again!
7. Go to Finn's bar (I have never been and not even actually sure I really want to, but am curious).
8. Eat the chicken salad sandwich at Watermark's Books (going to do this with friends for lunch tomorrow; pretty excited cause it's been on the list a long time!)
9. Check out "The Nifty Nut House"....it was closed when I tried to go this weekend.
10. Eat at "Jimmy's Diner"....have always been intrigued cause it is always super busy!!