Sunday, January 18, 2009

The last bunko. :(

Since I am moving during the next month, last Tuesday was the last bunko that I will be able to attend as a "regular member." Don't get me wrong, I definitely plan to crash it every once in awhile when I can sneak away from work in Topeka. It's been such a great group to be a part of during the last year and I will miss our monthly gathering to talk, snack, complain, laugh.

We had a really good time, even though the TV in the background showed KU beating KSU...things were made better when my friend Kylie served an amazing oreo ice cream pie that she made...so good; I will definitely be making that recipe sometime soon! I am hoping to get some new bunko groups going as I migrate north! Here are a few pictures taken during the evening.

Me, with our host Kylie
Jenny and Lyndsey....
Libby and Tasha...
Katie and Lindsay....
The newest Mommy, Molly....hard to believe little Elena is almost 4 months old!
The current pregnant crop: Katie who is due in July, Libby due in May, Emmy due in August and Kylie due in February! I have learned a lot about prenancy during my time around all these girls- craziness! :)

No comments: