Sunday, December 7, 2008

Just add milk...

If Santa shows up early this year; I am fully prepared to provide him with some cookies! Last week my evenings revolved around the process of making sugar cookies. If you have ever made homemade ones, you know that it's not a 15 minute job. Monday I made the dough and then put it in the freezer, baked them on Wednesday and Thursday a few friends came over to frost and decorate them. All of this early-in-the-season cookie making was for a cookie exchange I went to on Friday night...here are some pics from all the hard work. Not bad if I do say so myself! : )

My decorating elves: Jenna, Robin and Kristin....thanks for all your help girls!

The counter FULL of cookies!






The gooey chocolate cookies that I got at the exchange:
The snickerdoodles and shortbread cookies I also got at the exhange:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its Robin! They look yummy...