Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Deck the Halls....

Thanks to the snow we received yesterday and the miserable colder temperatures, I have been hiberating the last couple evenings and have been getting ready for the rapidly-approaching Christmas holiday. Here are a few pictures of what's going on around my place:

My Chrismas shopping is done! Here is my tree all decked out with gifts. Do not be alarmed, they are not huge presents, but it is a little tree. :)

I have been enjoying this glass decorative jar I bought on our girls' trip to Nell Hill's and it's filled with purple and white ornaments for K-S-U....
These stockings are what I have been making last night and tonight and will be gifts for my speech therapy and audiology co-workers at the hospital. They are made out of felt and embroidery thread....hoping to find some hot chocolate or candles to put in them before I give them away.
This one is an "M" for Marilyn...
The rest of the stockings....all hung with care....


**And in very exciting news, two of my friends from college had baby girls this week:

Emma Rose was born Tuesday and Taryn Lynn was born today! Both babies are healthy and moms are doing well. These burp clothes were embroidered by my boss and she added flannel at the bottom and I'll be giving them each a couple, cause what baby doesn't need something cute to spit up on. Looking forward to meeting both future K-Staters! Congrats mamas!!


2 comments:

Miss Merry said...

LOVE the purple and white in the glass jar. Very pretty!

Kylie said...

Your stockings turned out great! Way to go!