Monday, September 22, 2008

What a difference a year makes...

So....I am fairly confident that today is the first wedding anniversary of my good friends Gena and Alex. Congrats to them! With that in mind; I have been contemplating how much has changed in my life since a year ago...Right before Gena and Alex's wedding last year, I had lots of big changes in my life. I have now had TWO different jobs (thank goodness for the second!), live in a different city, have my first own apartment, have a different car, minus a boyfriend, plus an array of entertaining dates with the wrong guys that my mom refers to as "frogs", a different hair color and a bunch of great new friends that I have met in Wichita! I look forward to seeing what the next year brings for my life...

With all the changes in my life, there are some things that are staples. Everyone has their vices. Some people need their coffee. Some people love cocaine. I am a Diet Coke junkie with a love of http://www.people.com/ and The Bobby Bones Show (an awesome morning radio show out of Austin, TX). No matter what else is going on in my life or a crazy day at work, I will guarantee these delights will somehow be a part of my day.

So, if you haven't listened to Bobby Bones (96.3), my I highly recommend starting your mornings with their hilarious talks, while you are catching your lately Hollywood scoop on people.com and sipping a Diet Coke. :) More to follow with other "passions" in my life. When I find something that I like, I tend to go full force in supporting it, so these are a few of the little loves in my life that I wanted to share. Sometime I will have to tell you about the Chicken and Cream Cheese enchiladas at Mi Ranchito in KC!! They will change your world!!!

1 comment:

Cam said...

I too am a Diet coke junkie. I LOVE that stuff too much for my own good!!