Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's been quite a week...

It's been a busy but good week. Fall is officially here, noticably cooler weather and LOTS of rain here; some pictures from yesterday north of Wichita that shows some of the aftermath...thanks Ike! This week consisted of our monthly bunko night on Tuesday, dinner with a couple friends from college on Wednesday, a going-away dinner for one of my favorite co-workers on Thursday at Margaritas (so good!), and I had my fellow speech therapists over for dinner on Friday. Needless to say, it's been nice this weekend to catch up on some rest and relaxation....hopefully my next blog will be more exciting!
Me and Kara at her going away dinner...we will miss her! :(

Flooding north of Wichita

Glad I'm not these people....

Not an ocean people, but a field...


Another view of the flooded mess!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Um, I think you forgot to mention a couple other things - like the fact that you lost 27 games of Blockus and Knertz in a row AND thought that John Mayer sang a song called "Leon"!!!!!

Love ya!