Tuesday, July 6, 2010

USA Proud



I LOVE the little neighborhood parade that is an annual tradition in my neighborhood. The paper said it was the 38th year for it. Only about half an hour but really cute and there are usually lots of familiar faces there. I thought it was about the cutest thing ever:


My attempt at being patriotic and decorating my house for my bbq involved some streamers. My mom and I had seen this in a Better Homes and Garden magazine and she was like, that would take forever, so of course, I had to prove to her that it wouldn't. :)



Something not very patriotic is my sister left Dallas yesterday for 3 months to go work in Australia.....she landed today and I hope she LOVES it!! I am hopefully going to get to visit this fall. It will be different not being able to obsessively text and call her since there is a 13 hour time difference and texts each cost $$. I look forward to seeing if she gets an accent during her short time. :) I will miss you sister!!

No comments: