Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ash Wednesday....

I am actually going to address two topics- 1) recycling 2) Lent. These go together because I recently set-up my "recycling center," aka- I bought a new trash can to recycle cans in after my friends Lindsay and Kylie visited last month. Well, it's been going really well and I have recycled oodles of cans....but today I decided to give up Diet Coke for Lent. I'm already anticipating the withdrawls. The headaches, oh the headaches! So, will keep you posted on that front. Maybe it will help with the Biggest Loser contest at work....one lady is plowing ahead and doing well each week and I think as of last week I am in second place. Anyway, really random post but that's the latest "news" here!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

So proud of my green friend! Next step...recycling plastic bags!