Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Long overdue.

During my stay-at-home-sick-from-work yesterday I finally did something that has been on my uber pressing to-do list for a long time. I watched "The Breakfast Club". My good friend since college Lindsay started a breakfast club of her own in Wichita shortly after I moved from there. She invites a group of gals every month to try a different establishment that serves breakfast and I happened to be in town one weekend and got to join. When she first started it, she casually mentioned that the name was based on the movie "The Breakfast Club" and I mentioned I hadn't seen it. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? You would have thought I said that I murdered someone's puppy. It seemed unfathamable to her that I hadn't seen it. So, 6 months later, I have FINALLY taken care of this and watched the epic film. I can see why everyone loves it so much. Thanks for the push I needed to watch a classic Linds! :)

No comments: