Saturday, September 12, 2009

Big day.

Today has been action-packed!! I worked for a couple hours this morning, had my parents over for a brunch of waffles and omelets to mark my last unplanned Saturday for the fall (I will be working a lot to cover a coworker's maternity leave), got my hair cut and drum roll.......I got internet and cable!! Since I have moved in to my house in July, I have waited to get cable as there weren't any new shows....until now. So, I will be trying to figure out how to manage the addition of TV to my life. I ended up deciding to go with AT&T Uverse and I now have the evil capability of recording 4 shows at one times- dangerous! I may never leave my couch again.....and I'm pretty excited about it. :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm so happy for you and your TV!