Saturday, August 1, 2009

Coming up roses.

So......they say great minds think alike. Last Friday on the way home from work, I went by the flower shop by my house to get some $5 flowers (Friday special) for my mom. She had a semi-crummy day at work and I was going to my parents' house anyway, so I thought I would take her some to cheer her up. I stopped by the shop, then went to my house to cut them and put them in a vase....I get to my house and my dad had the same idea....there were flowers in a cup in the sink (his standard post-flower protocol so we can pick the vase).....went to my parents house and he had purchased some for her too. I know, sweet right? So, I have enjoyed these in my breakfast nook all week.....
And my mama had these in her kitchen...


Repeat performance from my dad this week, so I now have flowers in my butler's pantry too....That Bob is a good egg! Thanks Dad! :)

No comments: