Monday, June 8, 2009

Inhumane working conditions...

So, there is a SERIOUS problem at my work! Every Monday, about 3:00, the occupational therapists do a cooking activity with their patients....that involves baking fresh chocolate chip cookies. SERIOUSLY!?!?!? What did I ever do to deserve this sort of torture!??! The kitchen is across the hall from the speech office, so the smell of fresh cookies floats across the hall and into my nose and makes me so hungry I feel like I could chew my arm off!! It's at the worst time of day too....lunch has worn off, the appeal of work is fading and there is like an hour of work left to go....I don't know if I can go on working in this set-up!! If you read in the newspaper that a speech therapist went crazy and took a bunch of cookies from some elderly patients, it was probably me. Don't say I didn't warn you. ;)

No comments: