Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ex-ci-ted!!!!

I am just finishing packing up for my trip to Boston tomorrow morning. I am going for training for work....more on that when I get back, but the main idea of things is that I will be trained to thread a fiberoptic scope with a camera on the end up a patient's nose and down into the throat to evaluate their swallowing mechanism.

So, that is NOT why I am excited....I am excited to get a little taste of Boston! It has been on my Bucket List for a long time, probably especially since "Good Will Hunting", and although I won't have too much time for exploring, I think I will have some time in the evenings to look around. I am planning on doing a "Duck Tour" which from what I understand will offer a brief overview of some landmarks. I will of course have pictures to share when I return pictures....hopefully of touristy stuff and not of pictures from inside someone's throat. :)

Any tips on fun in Boston? Looking forward to it!

No comments: