Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Valentine's full of lots of friends....

Since I am Valentine-less at the moment, I went to Kansas City to spend time with some friends that I haven't seen in awhile, which turned out to be a great decision. My friend Maha and her boyfriend had some friends over to watch KU/KSU play basketball. In case you missed the game, it started off GREAT!! Things took a bad turn late in the first half and KSU lost a 16-point lead to end up losing. Rats! However, we had a good time and Maha made lots of good food- he she is making some chili and some pics of her other tasty creations....Maybe I should start calling her Martha??




Later in the day I met up with my former KC roomies and other friends and went out in Westport at a new lounge to celebrate Danielle's birthday, which is actually today. It was a great time!!! Happy Birthday Danielle! Who needs love for Valentine's when you've got friends like these?!
Me with my ex-roomies Leah and Danielle (the birthday girl)...
Leah with Jaclyn who is a friend of ours from grad school. She has been in Hawaii with her husband Matt since we have graduated and they were passing through on the way to see her family on the way to move to Texas. Good to see them!!

Danielle with two other friends, Megan and Sarah....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, I am jealous of this.....just like old times :) I can't believe Jaclyn was there! I didn't see any pictures of AJ....:)