I saw this on one of the blogs I like to follow....thought I would see for myself what I have checked off this list....what I have done is in purple....(can you tell I am procrastinating packing and cleaning?)....
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyworld
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo- only in an audition for the 8th grade musical; I am horrible.
11. Gotten a speeding ticket. (two times)
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables- we had a garden at my parents' house when I was little.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept in an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight- with my sister!! I always win....
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run- Only one time in 8th grade summer ball...
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted. When I was little my daycare lady painted my picture and I think sold it for some $$!
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud- during softball/soccer practices when I was little...
54. Been a bridesmaid- times 4!
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen- The Rescue Mission in high school
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason- from an ex-boyfriend...
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check- I think I did one time in college. :(
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London.
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book- not a book, but a research paper....I am counting it....
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car- 2 times...hopefully not another one anytime soon...
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper- In a basketball game and for being the editor of the high school paper...
85. Read the entire Bible
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chicken pox
89. Saved someone’s life- everyday. ;)
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous- My mom, sister and I met President Clinton when I was in middle school.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day