Friday, November 7, 2008

Progress!

Ah, what a busy but slow week! Things were DRAGGING at work....apparently there are not very many sick or hurt people lately so the seconds were literally ticking by but it allowed me plenty of time to get excited for the upcoming weekend trip! Tonight I have been watching hours upon hours of DVRed shows from the week as I wasn't home any evenings this week. Not that I'm complaining as I spent the time doing things I enjoy like cooking and seeing friends, but still, it's nice to have an evening to just hang out...

So, as I watch TV and get packed to go to KC tomorow for a girls weekend getaway, I have cut up all the fabric pieces that I sewed together so that I can arrange it according to the pattern and then sew it back together...things are looking up! Here are a few pictures....will let you know how the hard part goes of putting it together!
The before....
The after...

No comments: