Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Internet intervention...

There was a time when I was a productive human.....that was before I recently discovered Jersey Shore. I'm embarrassed to admit how addicting it is. The last couple nights I have watched several episodes on Netflix, but tonight, the website is messing up and won't connect. Since other websites are working and it's not just my internet, I think God is hosting an intervention and telling me to resume my regularly schedule life programming....like doing laundry and washing the dishes, perhaps brushing my teeth....tasks that have clearly become imposing since I have become addicted to the ridiculousness that is JS. I can't even believe the things that the cast says or does and I seriously cannot believe how much I love to watch it! Hopefully I see all of the episodes soon so I can get it out of my system. :) If you can't get ahold of me, you now know why.

No comments: