Monday, January 31, 2011

Who needs a snow day, when we've got cookies?!

So, tonight it's cold and icy and gross out.....what else are you supposed to do but make cookies to take to work to get through the fact that hospitals never have snow days?! I found this recipe on a blog that is great! Cara shares tons of recipes and actually gets to cook for a living as a high school cooking teacher. I bet the school kitchen has tons of interesting sights with lots of learning taking place! Anyway, I tried one (just to make sure they're okay) and I am a fan. I think whenever you combo peanut butter, chocolate chips and M&M's....things are going to work out!Hopefully my friends at work feel the same. :)



2 comments:

Lacey said...

I was just thinking about you this morning when I was thinking about friends I had that DID have to work today. There aren't many! :)

Cara said...

Glad you liked them! Anything with peanut butter wins for me:) No learning taking place today or tomorrow--snow days!! But it is an awesome job!