Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chicken Spaghetti Cook-Off 2010!

Some of my friends at work decided that we should have a chicken spaghetti cookoff this fall. They also decided that we should have it at my house....I said that was fine, but that I didn't want to compete....wouldn't be fair since I would win. :) Just kidding!

I was in a contests of sorts last spring for chicken pot pie...it wasn't as official as this set up though! This cookoff involved a ballot box and voting- very official! A few other folks brought over some salad, some others bread....and I made a few desserts. Needless to say, there was plenty of food! Congrats to Kristen for her victory; her chicken spaghetti involved some Velveeta and rotel. There was already some discussion sarted for the next cookoff...chili this winter! Mmm!


Leslie, one of the cooks, dishing up some pasta!!


The whole gang....

Sharee, aka "Peachy" and me, counting up the votes....

The peanut butter fudge bars, banana-sour cream cake and carrot bars...

No comments: