Sunday, May 16, 2010

Feel the Burn!....Together!!

I have mentioned it in previous posts, but my parents' gym recently started offering a weight lifting class called "Body Pump" every Tuesday and Thursday nights. Anyway, so when I was talking about the class to my coworkers, my friend Leslie got SOOOOOO excited as she had done it in Texas before. Since this revelation that she LOVES it, she has convinced 5 other girls I work with to get memberships there for the summer so we have essentially taken over the class (at least the left side of it) and we have a blast together! We also enjoy the next day of complaining about all of our sore muscles together at work. It's great to have people to go with that enjoy the same classes. Hopefully it will pay off this summer! :)

Leslie and her dimples, plus her Texas accent...how can you say no to that face?!

No comments: