Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Same game....new town....

Dice....check.
Snacks....check.
Prizes.....check.
A bunch of ladies looking for a night of fun....check!!!

What do you have when you put all of these key ingredients together?!

BUNKO!!!

Since moving to Topeka, I have had a four month break from bunko and have really missed it! Of course, probably because of all of my good friends in Wichita that I played with are so entertaining, and we had so much fun whenever we got together! Well, a good friend from high school and I got a group together up here and had the first one last night.....and we had fun too! I had some 4th of July prizes and lots of food (probably too much). Only a few people had played before so everyone was figuring out the rules, but I think everyone had a good time. Looking forward to playing many more times in the future!

No comments: