Sunday, April 5, 2009

How many candles?!

This weekend I was back in Wichita to see friends, friends' kiddos, get a hair cut (yes, I will find a person here locally, I just haven't yet), and etc. I lucked out that I happened to be in town to attend a friend's birthday party. Kelly is married to a friend that I met through my roomies in college and I played bunko with his wife and sis-in-law in Wichita. A fun group of friends! Well, this wasn't just any birthday...it was Kelly's 30th birthday. Weird that we hang out with someone that is 30 years old! That means we are closer to that milestone!! Ahh!! It definitely spooked a couple of my friends quite a bit. I am not quite as phased. I told them that since I spend my days with the 90+ crowd, 30 doesn't seem so bad. Get back with my feelings on that when I am a couple years closer....here are some pictures from the party; good times!
The birthday guy Kelly with his sis-in-law Emmy....

Me with the pregnant sisters: sis-in-law, Emmy, and wife, Sarah, of the birthday guy Kelly.

Lindsay, Kylie and me....

Jenny and Lindsay....

Brady and Kylie- one of their first big nights out since having a son in February. Kylie is proudly displaying the t-shirt she won in the door prize drawing.

No comments: