Sunday, March 22, 2009

Madness...

I just had to share how much I love this time of year...and by that I don't mean spring cleaning, I mean college hoops and March Madness!! The rest of the season I don't watch nearly as many games as I would like to, but like so many other people, I devote LOTS of hours watching the tournament. It embodies everything I love about the game- upsets, close games, cheering for an underdog when you don't even know their mascot (Dayton) and friendly family rivalry in picking brackets. It would be a lot more friendly if I was winnning. Hmmp....maybe I will pull ahead with my picks next weekend! Good luck to all of your teams (too bad KSU isn't in it, huh?!)...

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Ironic because I had been planning on posting about my disdain for the madness! Hard to believe you and I are such good friends!

:) said...

Oh come ON!! You know it's awesome...I am sure your husband perhaps becomes a bit manic about it though...looking forward to seeing you this weekend even with your bad feelings towards the tourney...call you soon! :)