Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall happenings...

What a great time of year!! Minus the fact that it was pitch black when I left the gym at 6 tonight, I love love love this time of year! I really had a good weekend...spent a chunk of it working but snuck in some fun too. I enjoy all the trees changing color and took some pics of the trees outside my apartments; couldn't resist putting them up! Saturday night I went to a barn dance with my friend Kara and her boyfriend...it was kinda fun to dress up.

Yesterday I made some pumpkin cookies from a Martha Stewart recipe that I had been wanting to try. Took them to work today and they were gone in an hour...tasty! Also had some friends over last night for some stew and cornbread. My friend Kylie brought dessert that was heavenly! Here are some pictures from this weekend that I wanted to share. I am also really excited to vote tomorrow and find out how the election will turn out...get out there and put make your vote count!

Kara and me....yeehaw!
Kara and Curtis....howdy!
A pretty tree...
Yep, taken in Target's parking lot...
Pumpking cookies with icing...
The HUGE pot of stew....LOTS of leftovers!
The so good cake that Kylie made (the one where you poke holes in it and pour in caramel!!)Molly and her baby girl Elena...over a month old now!
Jenny and her sweet little girl Eva....
Linds on bottle duty....
I think this picture shows how we all felt after a very filling meal.....full and drowsy! Nothing cuter than a drunk little baby!!

No comments: