Sunday, October 26, 2008

Home is where the Family is....

I just returned from a nice 3-day weekend at my parents' house. My sis flew in Thursday night from Dallas. We got to see the progress made on my parents' new house, which should be done in the next month, went to the K-State/OU game and celebrated my dad's birthday today! It went by way too quickly but we had a really good time together....until next time; check out some pictures... The new house...almost done!

Meg being a squirrel and using the grill to keep warm...


Bob with the free brats a girl dropped by who was passing out samples...he was pretty excited!!

Sisters! Me and Meg....

Kylie and Brady...go Cats!

Hanging out with Mom and Meg...

Mom and Dad after the game.....even though we didn't win, it was really nice outside!

Happy Birthday Dad! Cheers to many more!!

No comments: